C&T 2021 is looking for student volunteers!
Being a student volunteer is your opportunity to get in touch with researchers, designers, practitioners, educators and enthusiasts from the field of Communities and Technologies research, meet other students with similar interests, get to know a conference behind the scenes and play a vital role in making this conference a great experience for everybody.
We are looking for students who are willing to volunteer for around 20 hours. For your efforts you will be able to attend the full conference for free (except workshops you are not volunteering for), be invited to an exclusive SV Get-Together Event just for you and receive eternal gratitude of the organising committee!
- SVs are required to be enrolled as a student at the time when the conference takes place. This can be in any programme or discipline.
- SVs need to attend the initial welcome/orientation/briefing session on June 21st (the day before the conference starts).
- We will ask SVs for about 20 hours of work distributed over the whole course of the conference.
- Submission Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 12th, 2021, SV Applications open
- April 15, 2021 (23:59 PST), Applications due
- April 30, 2021, Notification of acceptance for applications
For further questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact with the SV Chairs by mailing to email@example.com.
Student Volunteers Chair
- Konstantin Aal, PhD Student, Department for Business Informatics and New Media of the University of Siegen